- Pamper your taste buds with lingering taste of first flush aromatic tea leaves from Darjeeling. It contains Darjeeling Black Tea which gives a very sweet taste.
- It contains anti-oxidants and helps to improve the heart functions and blood flow.
- How to Brew: 1 tsp|6fl oz filtered O2 rich water|80C-85 C | steep 4 min| milk not recommended | feel free to add a squeeze of lemon or a tsp of sugar| recommended number of steep -1, It is to be had WITHOUT MILK
- You can store tea upto 12 months in a Dry, Cool place, away from direct sunlight
- Our premium organic teas compare favorably to Organic India, Lipton, The Indian Chai, Teamonk, Onlyleaf, Tearaja, Kayos 28 Days, Golden Tips, Tetly, Saffola FITTIFY Gourmet , Twinings, TE-A-ME, Girnar, Goodricke, TCW Tea Culture of The World , Typhoo, Teabox, VAHDAM .